Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Who's your daddy

If I were to need a sperm donor here are a few options and what our offspring would look like. (there are some not-so-hot pappas below but together we still make damn cute kids. My DNA is just that good ya'll.)




Name: Braoke
Papa: Barack Obama
"There was no cigar
used in the making of this baby"


Name: Princess Brilliam
Royal Father: Prince William
"Mummy and Daddy have
blond hair and blue eyes-
something's fishy here."

Name: Bronan
Daddy: Conan O'Brien
"I get my looks from my mom"
Name: Brelsea
Parent: Chelsea Handler
"I woke in Vegas next to Chelsea Handler-
and all I got was this baby."
Name: Brac
Pops: Zac Effron
"No children were hurt during the making
of this baby... except Mr Effron
(but he liked it)."
I have to give props to morphthing.com for making it so easy to make all these adorable babies. I barely felt a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment